Leading up to Emalyth I spoke to Pollinator:
1) What are you most looking forward to at the Emalyth Arts Expo?
We’re most looking forward to playing our first gig at Wolmer and checking all the cool bands and art.
2) What are your thoughts on the local metal scene?
We really love what Goat Throne and Ruff Magick are doing. Give us Doom Metal any day.
3) Do you have any favourite gig experiences?
Yes! One of our favourite shows has been playing at Rumours to about 5 people. We all basically ended up rolling on the floor and being generally ridiculous. Much fun was had.
4) What does 2016 hold for Pollinator?
We’re recording a new album and writing lots of new material. We have quite a few shows lined up and some cool music video ideas that we can’t wait to put in place.
5) What advice can you give to people wanting to start a band?
Simply start and make sure to enjoy yourselves.
6) If you could go back in time to any musical period, what would it be and why?
Evert would go back to 1974 to see Black Sabbath in their prime. Louise would go back to the 60s to do drugs and yoga with The Beatles.