Leading up to the anticipated Krank’d Up festival, we spoke to the lads of Juggernaught.
1) It must be pretty exciting to be playing a show alongside Norma Jean and Periphery, how did you react to being selected to perform alongside these musical giants?
Yeah, it’s always cool being put on a bill with great international bands, gonna be great to see them live, but it’s rad just being part of this festival, some very cool local bands playing and it’s always organized very well.
2) How do you prepare yourselves for a show, especially one as big as Krank’d Up?
Just make sure we’re tight beforehand and try not to be too hungover/full/drunk/sober during.
3) What or who would you say is your biggest inspiration to write your music?
It’s really wide, we all have pretty different and varied tastes, so that would be impossible to answer, Just, either good or really really really bad music of any genre.
4) What are your highlights as a band from 2016?
We launched our third album Full Grown Woman recently, finally releasing it and playing the tracks on tour was awesome, Krank’d Up should be the next one.
5) If you could open for any band or artist (dead or living) who would it be and why?
Catch JUGGERNAUGHT at Krank’d Up 24th September 2016
All info can be found on the Krank’d Up event page