It is just over a week and a bit before Thy Art Is Murder hits South Africa. We got to catch up with them and here is what they had to say:
1) Welcome to South Africa, how does it feel to know you have fans here? What are you looking forward to the most?
It’s not something we expected, we are incredibly grateful to know our music has
spread this far and that we have the opportunity to come and perform there.
2) Do you have a favourite song that you perform? If so, why?
As always, the newest material is the most fun for us to play and the most accurate
representation of the music we enjoy creating at the moment.
3) What can fans expect in 2018?
More touring, hopefully we can get to even more new places.
4) What is the craziest thing you have experienced as a band at a show?
Depends what you think is crazy, but there have been some incredible moments.
5) What inspires you to write music?
Everything inspires us from each other, world events, new places and cultures, to the
general human experience.
6) You guys are pretty brutal, do you have any guilty pleasure movies or music that would surprise your fans?
Plenty from cooking and food to obscure film and pop music.
You don’t want to miss this show. Get your tickets now!